Sunday, March 18, 2007

First Teeth, Nurseries, Visitors and a Field of Daffs
























































After a few of nights of uncharacteristic waking and tears, little Maddie welcomed us with a smile that revealed her first two teeth last Sunday morning! I started to sob when I realised that our little lady is growing up (Simes looked at me as though I was completely nuts)!
Maddie and I did the rounds checking out the nurseries of Maida Vale and we think we have found the perfect place for her to hang out for two days a week when I return to work in May. It's called St Stephens nursery and it is in a lovely old building and is staffed by really caring, sweet people. As soon as we walked in we got a warm feeling, which made it a little easier to get my head around the idea that someone other than Simes and I will be looking after our beautiful girl.
We also had loads of gorgeous visitors in the last couple of weeks including my dear old friend Niki, her lovely husband Simon and their gorgeous little boy Michael. A couple of my Fox UK friends, Emma and Lisa, also popped over for lunch with their beautiful baby girls, Scarlett and Isabella.

Maddie is becoming more of a character every day. She loves going for long walks in the park and thoroughly enjoys my commentary explaining every detail of the world around her (well... at this stage she has no choice but to listen to my constant mad rantings!). She particularly enjoyed the beautiful field of daffs that have sprung up in Regents Park (see pic).

Love to all xx

No comments: